The bio-organic fertilizer adopts the Japanese imported original bacteria as the mother fungus, and the bio-organic fertilizer which is obtained by solid-state fermentation of a special microbial population is selected from high-quality organic raw materials (meat and bone meal, soybean meal, rapeseed meal, and starch sugar residue). This product is a pure natural fertilizer. Compared with other fertilizers, it has five advantages of long-acting, mild, fertilizer-preserving, cushioning and harmless.
Why Choose US?
1. 24 hours online, and answer your questions at any time.
2. We promise to solve all the customers’ problem for the day,or within 3 days if any spcial cases,or the first day after our festival and holiday.
3. Nearly 20 years experience in manufacturing export pesticide products
4. Professional pre-sale team,gurantee the lowest prices and good quality.
5. Professional registration support.
6. OEM production can be provided based on customers’ needs.
7. Custom package is available.
8. We provide detailed technology consulting and quality guarantee for you.
9. If the goods have any unsatisfication, as long as the goods without using, packing integrity, can enjoy the unconditional return service.
: Jobe's Organics Bone Meal Fertilizer, 4 lb
I read that bone meal is a great organic way to boost phosphorus, so I bought Jobe's bone meal fertilizer. I applied about 1-2 tablespoons per plant and watered
Organic Bone Meal Fertilizer 3-15-0 Plus 24% Calcium
Organic Bone Meal fertilizer is for blooming plants due to a high Phosphorus content. It is especially suitable for tomatoes because of high Calcium content
Bone Meal Fertilizer: How To Use Bone Meal On Flowers
May 8, 2018 - Bone meal fertilizer is often used by organic gardeners to add phosphorus to garden soil. But those unfamiliar with it may wonder a??what is
Friend or Foe? Learn How to Use Bone Meal | Gardener's Path
Jan 16, 2019 - The Master Gardener Garden Notes of the Colorado State University Extension on organic fertilizers state, “phosphorus from bone meal is only
Bone Meal Fertilizer: How To Use Bonemeal In The Garden
Organic gardeners frequently use bone meal fertilizer when they want to adhere to organic gardening methods. It's easy to use, adds phosphorous in the soil
How to Use Fertilizers-Bone Meal | Organic Gardening Blog
How to Use Fertilizers-Bone Meal. By Meredith Cherry at GrowOrganic.com on November 06, 2018. Bone meal is a great addition to your garden. What are you
Bone meal - Wikipedia
Bone meal is a mixture of finely and coarsely ground animal bones and slaughter-house waste products. It is used as an organic fertilizer for plants and as a